Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Travel Bug : SG Day One Lah!

Just before the break of dawn, my best bud, KWEY and I, were already at the airport waiting to board a flight to Singapore!  Now, I'm usually the type to pack early but because of last minute "to do's" here and there, I ended up cramming packing and substituted sleep for power napping.

Was flying out for the weekend for a business trip for Purse Prime but we also spent time hanging out in the city and just taking a break.  Took plenty of photos along the way so instead of chatting it up, here's a photo diary of my SG Day One!

The day's highlights had us on a
1.  "Walkathon" to Novena
2.  Quick stop and scan at Orchard
3.  Singapore Food Festival 2011 at Clarke Quay
4.  River Cruise

Cheers-lah!

Late Post  :  JULY 15, 2011


Our first SG meal... Hainanese Chicken! YUM YUM

By far, one of the funniest slimming ads ever!  I mean, Catherine Zeta Jones...?! REALLY?  OH! And as if no one would notice that their donning the same outfit! :))  Winner!

Did a lot of walking that day... Like a looooot!!!



I dunno what the caption says but maybe, "Food is a work of art"... Just my guess! Hahah

Snacked on this after a long walk...

While I love to do the navigating, helps when other people do it for you too!  Thanks to the human-GPS duo!

BRAVO!

No time to do Outfit Post!  BUT I did get this one shot :D

Finally! A Group Shot!  Big thanks to ATE from the travelers station.

Found this store on Ion and I just wanted to bring everything home!!! 

Typewriters!  So old school... LIKE!!!

Waiting for the train to come...

A Wall design piece at the Dhoby Ghaut Station!

Clarke Quay... so just a few meters away... FOOOOOD!!!

A very happy JQ about to feast!

At the Singapore Food Festival, NO DIETS ALLOWED!!!

Spice heist! 

Taking in the sights and sounds at Clarke Quay!  


On the River Cruise and seeing SG at night!  All of the lights!!!

The Terracotta Warriors are on exhibition at the Asian Civilizations Museum!!!   AND... I didn't get to go :(  BUT if you're in Singapore sometime now til October 16, you should definitely check it out!  And maybe share about your experience?  I'd love to hear about it :D

Drizzling out but still on a happy boat!  Our tour guide was the BEST, yeah?

Well HELLO Marina Bay Sands!  

Best Buds, Partners, Travel Duo and Plenty mooore!


And the Merlion bids us good night on Day One!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...