Sunday, June 26, 2011

Travel Bug : Cebu Day 2 = Monterey Engagement! 2 of 11

Lil' Miss Photographer...?!    (c) LJ


Feel free to check out my CHICTOPIA Post --- Clicky on the Linky!    (c) LJ

An uber delayed post from My Cebu Weekend!

Briefly, Day 2 at Bantayan Island was spent island hopping!  While my friends were tanning, snorkeling, wading and what not, I was playing photographer and took pictures of the beach!  It was a good 5 hours or so and we were pretty much beat walking back to the hotel.  Luckily, dinner was just yummy so we had a hearty chat with a couple of drinks to follow.

This last night was pretty unforgettable for me cause I actually bought cookies that was already "opened" and I would never have known if my girlfriend's fiance, YAN YAN, hadn't seen it!!! CRAZY shiz, right? And i still get goosebumps when I remember! WAAAAH!

BUT the real highlight of this day was actually the engagement that took place while we were hanging at the Virgin islands.  Now, I don't know if I can talk about it at length but I think its safe to say that this trip was really for the couple, BIANCA and YAN YAN, and all of us are just excited that they're about to take their relationship one step further and seal the deal.  I have quite the respect for these two since they've been on a long distance relationship for a good 5 1/2 years already.  Now, if that's still not proof of commitment from these two, then I don't know what is!

Again, CONGRATULATIONS BIANCA and YAN YAN! Our certified LDR couple!

And to my Montereys, up next... lets wait and see!

CHEERS!

P.S.  And no, I did not forget outfit check!

Bikini  :  H&M
Pants  :  PROMOD
Earrings  :  H&M
Shades  :  MARC JACOBS

As posted on CHICTOPIA!  Can't leave fashion at home now, can we?    (c) LJ


Mastering the fish braid! OH YEAH





Boat riders!  Thank goodness my fear of open water did not get the best of me!

Its a goofy kind of beach set up
 
Monterey Attendance Check : LJ, KWEY, me, SAMMIE, BIANCA

Nails look so pretty in the water!




And our favorite time of the day... story-telling!!!

Sun made me tired and there's nothing like napping at the beach!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...