Monday, September 3, 2012

ALIVE and KICKING... And YOU?! PLUS, a FAVOR PLEASE...

Random Photo? Well, yeah! :)) Outtakes from the MEG JUNE 2012 Editorial Team Shoot! Goofing around with my fashion editor, RAIN DAGALA :)

The title seemed fitting since its so ironic when my blog seems to be in a coma from lack of activity (my fault entirely of course) BUT I was just so happy to see that visitors still drop by the page to check it out :D I know this blog hasn't had much to offer these past months but in any case, thanks so much!

Anyways, I'm really happy I found time to squeeze in this post! For the time being, I think I have my head back on straight and I'm readying myself for yet another issue (so yes, I am still a magazine girl if you're wondering about that...), well no longer with MEG as I have recently moved to MEGA (July 17 to be exact). Gosh, how time flies really and these days I'm realizing how time is that one luxury that we all can't afford so cheesy as it sounds - don't waste it! See, I'm about to celebrate my first year with One Mega Group and it almost just feels like I've only been working there a couple of months so its really true what they say about time flying by when you're having fun! Stressed and cray cray kind of fun but fun nonetheless!

That said, I only hope that everyone else is having their own dose of fun! Well, in whichever and whatever manner suits you of course :) 

OH and before I forget entirely, I hope that you can indulge me in a little research and answer this question: 
WHAT IS LUXURIOUS FOR YOU?

Thats about it! Thanks in advance for posting an answer or just dropping by to read!

Till my next post...

xx

Oversized vest : RENAN PACSON
Emerald tweed pants : TOPSHOP
Heels : NICHOLAS KIRKWOOD
Necklace : ERIC MANANSALA




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...