Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Philippine Fashion Day


Fashion Week is an event fashion enthusiasts look forward to. For most, its a place to spot up and coming trends from known local fashion designers and for others, its another reason to dress it up a notch and make a statement.  For me, its pretty much both with an added bonus of bumping into old friends and brewing up new projects (YES! This is something to get excited about).

Too bad I only got to spend a day and caught just about 2 shows but it was a pretty fun night with my best girl friends, KWEY and SAM!  I also got to bump into my FIP classmates ANN and GRAZIELLE plus the Pinoy Wanna Be Crew.  Was also with TASHA, my fashion partner in crime (we missed Yas on this one), and we got to pick out faves from the runway!

Would have loved to have watched more shows but seems this night was all my schedule could permit. Tough! Oh well, next season should be just around the corner.

Cheers!

Sheer Top :  TOPSHOP
Studded Shorts  :  TOPSHOP
Flats  :  TOPSHOP
Clutch with Tassel  :  DOROTHY PERKINS
Rings  :  H&M








best girl friends, KWEY and SAM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...