Tuesday, November 22, 2011

PFW SS 2012 Day 4

As seen via megastyle.ph :)  My first at Mega Wardrobe!  Here's the link:  www.megastyle.ph/wardrobe/the-mega-team-pfw-4
Talk about a late post...  Skipped Days 2 & 3 for outfit post!  I had a full schedule for those days and didn't have time enough to remember to at least get an outfit shot! Pfft So... this is what I wore to PFW Day 4 instead.  Just a bit of history, I fell in love with this uber long cardigan number - at first sight!  In fact, it had to be taken out from the display window since its the last piece :)  So thank you to the nice staff at Forever 21 for bringing it down for me!

That day, I went straight to PFW from the office and was a bit haggard from juggling some deadlines and other projects!  Luckily, my skills were working just finevand I managed to pull of a mini fishtail braid!

Anyways, you can also spot this look via my chictopia lookbook: /www.chictopia.com/ohgeezlouise

Also, been twitter connected for a good month now so follow me on twitter! Its @laferriols.

CHEERS!


Creme gold long cardigan  :  FOREVER XX1
Black textured sheer dress  :  TOPSHOP
Black oversized clutch  :  NINA RICCI
Black wedges  :  JEFFREY CAMPBELL
Gold wired cuff  :  TOPSHOP
Gold lion earrings  :  MANGO

(c)  Elisa Aquino



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...